1. Website Use
2. Prohibited Uses
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Website and providing information to the Website. You are responsible for your own communications and interactions with the Website, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information, and you are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Website. Jackpot Spirits specifically prohibits the following uses of the Website, and requires all users to agree not to use the Website for any of the following:
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate, or not your own.
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material which violates any applicable laws or regulations.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post the material.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another person or entity.
- Communicating, transmitting, or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of any applicable export control laws.
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website’s or Jackpot Spirits’ networks or network security, or attempting to use the Website’s services to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
3. Security Rules
Any violation of Jackpot Spirits’ system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Jackpot Spirits will investigate occurrences and may involve and/or cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user(s) who are involved in such violations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, any of the following:
- Accessing data or information not intended for you.
- Accessing or logging on to a Jackpot Spirits server or account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any computer system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Website, including Jackpot Spirits’ provision of services to any other visitors of the Website, Jackpot Spirits’ hosting provider or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” the Website.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or transmission or posting to the Website.
4. International Use
Jackpot Spirits controls and operates the Website from the United States, and all information is processed within the United States. Jackpot Spirits does not represent that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Website.
Software that may be downloaded from the Website is subject to export controls under the laws and regulations of the United States. By visiting and using the Website, you acknowledge that you are not a national of, or resident within, any of the countries that are subject to trade embargo under these laws and regulations (currently, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or listed on any of the United States Government’s lists of prohibited and restricted parties.
5. Ownership of Web Content
The design of this Website and all of its materials, including but not limited to, all of its information and contents, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, graphics, software and the HTML used to generate the pages, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Website (collectively, “Content” ) are protected by United States copyright and trademark laws, as well as other United States and international laws and treaties. Jackpot Spirits retains all intellectual property rights regarding its Content. All Content is provided by Jackpot Spirits under a limited license as a service to its current and prospective customers and may be used only for personal use. This limited license is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this Website, any of the Contents, or any related software.
- You may not access or use the Website for any competitive or commercial purpose.
- You will not permit the copying of any of Jackpot Spirits’ Content.
Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of Jackpot Spirits’ Content is strictly prohibited. Jackpot Spirits may revoke this limited license at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Any unauthorized use of Jackpot Spirits’ Content, such as framing, online linking or other association with content or information not originating from the Website is prohibited. Linking to any Jackpot Spirits web page also is prohibited, unless you have first obtained Jackpot Spirits’ express written permission. Jackpot Spirits will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
6. Redemption Program Information
The Website collects customer information to help us better serve you and to facilitate its redemption program (the “Redemption Program”) with the Palms Casino Resort (the “Redemption Partner”). Details about the terms and conditions of the Redemption Program can be found here: Terms & Conditions of the Redemption Program.
All features, specifications, products, programs and services described on this Website are subject to change at any time without notice. From time to time, there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, programs, services and availability.
7. Comments and Other Communications
8. Your Jackpot Spirits Member Account
If you choose to participate in the Redemption Program you must register through the Website to become a member (“Member”) and create an account (“Account”) with Jackpot Spirits. By creating an Account, a Member will also automatically be enrolled in the Club Palms rewards program. Once you create an Account through the Jackpot Website, upon registration of a valid Redemption Code, Jackpot Spirits will send notification to the Redemption Partner to enroll the Member in the Redemption Partner’s Club Palms rewards program. It may take the Redemption Partner up to one (1) business day to receive notification and to process the Member’s enrollment in the Club Palms rewards program. If the Member is already enrolled in Club Palms, he or she will still need to create an Account at the Jackpot Website in order to enter the Redemption Code and receive Resort Credit. A Member’s participation in the Redemption Program and receipt and use of Resort Credit is subject to all terms conditions, rules, requirements, and/or limitations of the Club Palms rewards program and the Redemption Partner.
9. Website Linking
Links may be established from this Website to one or more external websites or resources operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”), such as the Redemption Partner’s website. Likewise, certain Third Party Websites may also provide links to the Website. None of these links should be deemed to imply that Jackpot Spirits endorses the Third Party Websites or any content therein. Jackpot Spirits does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Websites or any content, advertising, products, or any other material on or available from such Third Party Websites. Access to any Third Party Websites is at your own risk, and Jackpot Spirits will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Websites.
10. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Jackpot Spirits publishes information on the Website as a convenience to its visitors. While Jackpot Spirits attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. Jackpot Spirits reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the Website at any time and without notice. The products and programs described in the Website may not be available in your region. Jackpot Spirits does not claim that the information in the Website is valid or appropriate to your jurisdiction or that the products and programs described on the Website will be available in all jurisdictions.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Website. The Website and all Content of the Website are provided to users “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, JACKPOT SPIRITS LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM OR VIA THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS, FUNCTIONS, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. JACKPOT SPIRITS LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS FUNCTION OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. JACKPOT SPIRITS LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET USERS’ EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
IN NO EVENT SHALL JACKPOT SPIRITS LLC, ITS AFFILIATES OR REDEMPTION PARTNER OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, OR CONTENT OR PROMOTIONAL OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE REDEMPTION PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE IN NATURE, EVEN IF JACKPOT SPIRITS LLC OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow this limitation or exclusion of liability, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
13. General Information
Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to Jackpot Spirits or the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based.